2. WHAT ARE COOKIES
In this policy, we use the term “Cookies” to refer to all cookies and other similar technologies covered by the EU Directive on privacy in online communications. Cookies are small data files, formed by numbers and letters, which a website may put on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website or a page. The cookies allow the website to “remember” your actions or preferences over time. Once installed, the cookies can be stored for a certain period on your browser or device and they remain passive, without having the possibility to access the information on your hard drive.
- To enhance the functionality of the website by storing your preferences
- To help us to improve the performance of our website and to provide you with a better user experience
- To understand how users use our site which helps us to troubleshoot any problems and to monitor our own performance
- To display the correct page for the device you are using
- For you to be able to post comments on our website
The classification of the cookies we use and need:
- Functional – they allow us to customise your experience on our website, by remembering when a visitor is returning to our website
- Statistics – these cookies allow us to understand how visitors interact with our website.
Whenever you access our website, https://innobyte.com/, unless you already agreed by clicking OK button, you will see a pop-up with our cookie consent:
Cookie declaration last updated on 03/07/2018:
|gdpr||.innobyte.com||Stores the user’s cookie consent state for the current domain||1 year||HTTP|
|_ga||.innobyte.com||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
|_gat||.innobyte.com||This cookie does not store any user information, it’s just used to limit the number of requests that have to be made to doubleclick.net.||10 minutes||HTTP Cookie|
|_gid||.innobyte.com||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
Third party cookies
4. WHAT IS THE COOKIES LIFETIME?
A cookie can be stored for a different period of time on your browser or device, and can be classified by its lifespan and the domain to which it belongs. By lifespan, a cookie is either a:
- Session cookie – which is erased when the user closes the browser
- Persistent cookie – which remains on the user’s computer or device for a pre-defined period of time, until it expires, or until the user erases it.
5. HOW DO YOU CHANGE COOKIE PREFERENCES OR BLOCK COOKIES?
Within your browser, you can choose whether you want to accept cookies or not. However, if you choose to block these cookies, your visit to our website may not work as it should and any preferences you have may be lost.
Your browser allows you to change the cookies settings, by accessing your browser preferences or options:
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies)
- Cookie settings in Firefox (https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences)
- Cookie settings in Chrome (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647)
- Cookie settings in Safari (https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=en_US)
For further information about cookies, please access https://www.aboutcookies.org/how-to-delete-cookies/.