1. GENERAL INFORMATION
At Innobyte, your privacy is important to us, no matter if you are a visitor, a customer or a potential customer, a partner, an employee or a professional looking for a career opportunity on our website.
Starting May 25, 2018, European Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (“GDPR”) has been implemented.
2. WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
Depending on the purpose of your visit on our website, as a client, as a visitor or as a professional looking for a career opportunity within our company, we come into contact with your personal data.
Innobyte collects and processes the personal information in order to perform the contractual and our legal obligation and to maintain the business relationship with our clients, website visitors, prospects and business partners.
Our contact form is the bridge between you and Innobyte. It is the tool that allows you to communicate with us. When you use our contact form, you agree to provide us with some personal information such as name, surname, email address and telephone number. Offering personal information is essential for the execution of our business activities.
Innobyte collects and processes the personal information in order to provide the requested services to you:
- To provide the functionality of the service and to fulfil your requests
- To respond to your inquiries, complete your transactions, and provide you customer service
- To offer information to you (requested quotes, business proposals, administrative information, contractual obligations, marketing or business communications) that we believe may be of interest, by phone, email or face to face meetings.
- To personalise your experience of the service by presenting products and offers tailored to you.
You may choose not to provide any personal information to Innobyte. In this case, we will be unable to provide services to you, and we won’t be able to respond to your requests. The collected data will be kept for different periods, depending on the type of your request or the contractual obligation.
If you are a professional looking for a career opportunity within our company, Innobyte collects personal information through our career form and your resume. The information collected may refer to name, surname, e-mail address, postal address, phone number, date of birth, educational background, job experience, professional training, preferences, technical and soft skills or hobbies.
We collect the above personal information in order to:
- Manage a job application and to set up interviews.
- Respond to a specific question regarding our job opportunities, general information about our company and other information related to someone’s interest in becoming our colleague.
- Offer information to you, by email, phone or face to face meetings.
The collected data will be kept throughout the recruiting process and it will be erased after that. We will keep only the data of the persons recruited within our team for the period stipulated by the law.
In order to measure, improve and customize our services, to monitor the traffic on our website, to provide the functionality of the services, to prevent security risks and to fulfil your requests, Innobyte collects and uses different types of data. We use analysis information, from Google Analytics, which help us evaluate the traffic and the most accessed pages; we use cookie modules, information in the log files, device identifiers, metadata, tracking, profiling, network and connection data, online identifiers, device operations and device characteristics.
Whenever you access our website, https://innobyte.com/, unless you already agreed by clicking the OK button, you will see a pop-up with our cookie consent:
Our website, https://innobyte.com/, contains outbound links such as https://www.facebook.com/, https://twitter.com/, https://www.instagram.com/, https://www.youtube.com/, https://www.linkedin.com/, service providers websites, or our partners’ and clients’ websites.
3. RETENTION PERIOD
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as needed or permitted, according to the purpose for which it was obtained and consistent with applicable law. The criteria used to determine our retention periods include:
- The period of time we have an ongoing relationship with you and provide the services to you;
- Whether there is a legal obligation to retain your Personal Information for a specific time (for example, certain laws require us to keep records of your transactions for a certain period before we are able to delete them).
- When we have a legal obligation to which we are subject; or as advisable in light of our legal position (such as in regard to applicable statutes of limitations, litigation or regulatory investigations).
4. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not sell, trade or transfer to outside parties your Personal Information.
In order to accomplish our contractual obligations, to perform our specific business activities and to maintain the business relationship with our clients and website visitors, Innobyte may store, process or share your Personal Information with our worldwide partners and service providers (depending on the case: payment processors, service providers, public authorities, website administrators, development partners, courier companies).
Your personal information may also be disclosed by you, on our company’s blog and on our social media pages (by posting comments, company reviews or public messages). Any information you post or disclose through these services will become public and may be available to other users and the general public.
5. YOUR RIGHTS RELATED TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
According to the EU’s new data protection privacy law, the General Data Protection Regulation, you have several rights:
a) The right to be informed and access to Data.
You have the right to be informed if Innobyte collects and processes your personal data, the scope of the processing of your data and the disclosure of your data. You also have the right to get access to your data that is being processed and to request copies of the collected/processed personal data.
b) The right to rectification.
You have the right to obtain from Innobyte the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. You can ask for a modification to your personal data in case you believe that your personal data is not up to date or accurate, and to have incomplete personal data completed.
c) The right to erasure.
You have the right to request that your personal data be deleted without undue delay in any of the following circumstances:
- personal data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected;
- when you have withdrawn your consent;
- when you have objected to the processing;
- when processing is unlawful;
- where personal data must be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation under EU law or the law of a Member State that applies to us as a data controller;
- when personal data have been gathered in connection with the provision of information society services.
d) The right to restrict processing.
You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data to the extent that:
- the person disputes the accuracy of the data for a period that allows us to verify the accuracy of the data;
- the processing is illegal, but the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data, and instead calls for restrictions on their use;
- the operator no longer needs personal data for processing, but the data subject requests them to find, exercise or defend a right in court;
- the data subject opposed the processing for a period of time to verify that the legitimate rights of the operator prevail over the data subjects.
e) The right to data portability
You have the right to receive your personal data, which you provided to Innobyte, in a structured format, used currently and which can be read automatically, in an easy-to-read format. You also have the right to submit your data to another data operator, without any impediment from the Data Controller that had been provided the Personal Data, in case that the processing is based on consent, an agreement or is performed by automated means.
f). The right to oppose
You have the right to oppose the processing activities. This may be exercised by submitting a request as indicated below:
- at any time, for reasons related to the particular circumstances of the data subject, that the data that is intended to be processed under the legitimate interest of Innobyte or the public interest cannot be processed anymore, unless Innobyte can prove that it has legitimate and compelling reasons justifying the processing and which prevails over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subjects or that the purpose is to establish, exercise or defend a right in court;
- at any time, free of charge and without any justification, that their data are intended to be processed for direct marketing purposes.
g) The right of not to be subject to an individual decision
You have the right of not to be subject to an automatic individual decision or of a decision taken only on the basis of automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects on the data subject or affects it in a similar way a significant measure. The data subject is entitled to request and obtain:
- the withdrawal or rejection of any decision which produces legal effects in the data subject’s sole purpose adopted only on the basis of automated processing, meant to evaluate some of the data subject’s personality traits;
- a reassessment of any decision taken in respect of the data subject regard, which inevitably affects him if the decision was taken only on the basis of the processing in accordance with the conditions in the above paragraph.
h) The right to address to the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing or to the competent courts, to the extent that you consider it necessary.
6. HOW TO EXCERCISE YOUR RIGHTS
Individuals can exercise their rights under the GDPR, by sending us an online request to [email protected]. You will receive an answer within maximum 1 month.
7. SAFETY MEASURES FOR DATA PROCESSING
Innobyte is committed to taking all the required measures in order to act according to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 regulation.
If you have questions about the use of Personal Information on our websites, please contact us at [email protected].