We have big plans for 2014, which is why we want you in our team. We have the challenges you need to prove your PHP skills and the fun you’re looking for while coding.
We are looking for:
– One Senior PHP Developer
– One Middle PHP Developer
– One Junior PHP Developer
As for skills, we’ve made 2 lists:
1. Must Have Skills:
- PHP 5.x – minimum 1 years of experience;
- OOP & Design Patterns;
- Experience with MVC frameworks;
- VCS (Git, Svn);
- Excellent problem solving skills.
2. Nice to Have Skills (which are a must for the Senior position)
- Symfony 2 or Zend Framework;
- Agile methodologies;
- Experience with eCommerce web applications;
- Apache SOLR
What will you do here?
- Write well documented and testable code;
- Collaborate with other technical team members to design architecture, implement, quickly troubleshoot and resolve any critical issues;
- Create unit tests and debug software issues.
Of course, all development tasks will depend on your skills level. Our clients are major brands with global e-commerce presence, so believe me, you’d love to work for them!
If you’re interested, send us your CV at email@example.com . We want you here! 🙂
Ps. We want to find these 3 colleagues through our Blog and Social Media Communities (not BestJobs, eJobs and so on), because we’re a family here and we would like somebody who values communication and… is different.
Photo from here.