Identify where and if your business is vulnerable and implement the proper solution for your ecommerce business.
Check the safety of your platform with a security audit
A security audit involves a security specialist examining a company’s IT infrastructure to determine all the potential vulnerabilities.
The first step in improving your cyber security is to evaluate the threats, the risks of an attack and the consequences over the company. Also, it is essential to determine the improvements that need to be implemented.
In the early process, we start by documenting and understanding the business model as well as possible to establish the client’s needs:
- What’s the business strategy, processes and directions?
- What are the assets needing protection?
- Who has access to sensitive data within the company, what is their role, what kind of access do they have, and is the access monitored?
- A thorough evaluation of the external services of the company (eg. server/cloud services).
- The identified risks from the highest to the lowest and evaluation of the specific level of acceptable risk;
- An overall analysis of the web application’s security status;
- A detailed description of every vulnerability for both technical and non-technical company members;
- The POC (Proof of concept) of the vulnerabilities, methods/tips to fix the vulnerabilities. Also, what improvements that need to be implemented to increase the security level aligned with the organisation’s objectives.
Who we've worked with
Let's take your eCommerce project to the next level!
Tell us about your business needs in the right form. Our colleagues will help you identify the right eCommerce solution for your project.
Sales Account Manager