Magento code audit
Get your website's professional diagnosis
Your platform deserves a complete Magento code review
Innobyte’s Developers will run an efficient Magento code audit on your platform to check it for misconfiguration and errors.
Premium Magento code audit
The audit is a fundamental check-up, strongly recommended for Store Owners and Technical Executives, that turns the most accurate results after testing the quality of your code. We will issue an independent assessment to check if the code complies with accepted Magento best practices.
At the end of the audit we will handle you a detailed results report, containing all irregularities we detected, and we will provide you practical recommendations on how to fix the errors and optimize your Magento installation.
Why do you need a Magento code audit?
1. You want to check the quality of the code
Your business depends on the quality of your website’s code. If you’re not sure about the work your development team has put in, let us test it!
We will check:
- Security vulnerabilities
- Conflicts between competing extensions
- Code viability – your programmer might have overwritten core files, when building new functionalities
- Upgrade possibilities
2. Your website is
A Magento store is not easy to manage. Odds are that you’ve run into several problems so far (bugs, poor performance or stability issues). On your list, you might have:
- System crashes under heavy load
- Code architecture violations
- Upgrade malfunction
- Difficulty implementing new features
- High maintenance cost
2. You want to improve the performance
You are not satisfied with the loading time of pages, or how your shopping cart works. Don’t worry, our leading analysts will perform a full website audit. Our Magento Audit service offers:
- Analysis of your Magento store and feedback as to its build quality, speed and security
- Solutions and ideas that will help improve your website’s performance
- Further development advices, hosting and support packages recommendations
Audit report includes
Here's how we do it
First, we create a testing environment in our hosting environment, in order to facilitate in-depth assessment.
Then, we scrutinize the three critical components that have the strongest impact on Magento’s system stability—Architecture, Code Quality and Performance. In the final step, we process the raw results, as follows: