On 15-16 of April, we have attended ZF Mobilio ’13, a conference aiming to discuss the mobile world in Romania.
As key ideas, we noted the following:
- The Romanian market of mobile apps has recorded a fantastic growth in the past couple of years;
- Romanians spent 250 million euro on smartphones in 2012;
- The bible of apps developers is written on the clients feedback;
- In Romania, the most successful apps are the ones that address only a niche, or at least that’s what Vodafone’s representatives said;
- At a global level, you have to be courageous to develop apps that will change the world;
- “nomophobe” = the guy who can’t stand living a day without his cellphone;
- Mobile operators encourage the consumption of Apps, by offering free online traffic to their clients (for some applications).
More of our findings you can find in the following 2 articles: